Ready to Change Your Life? Come Join Us at the Charlotte Harbor Event Center in Punta Gorda, Florida
Level One: April 30 through May 3, 2018
Welcome to a fantastic journey into the study and understanding of the laws of health and vitality! Detoxification should be at the heart of natural medicine, but has truly been forgotten in our modern world of "treatment based science." Detoxification is nature's science that has been used for thousands of years to restore health and vitality to our physical, emotional, and mental bodies. It is not a system of treatment: it is a system of total healing. It involves the understanding that our body is the healer, and that energy is at the core of true healing. It also sheds light on the underlying cause of dis-ease and the need to consume proper chemistry. What you eat, drink, breathe and put on your skin has a direct effect on your health! Disease is a natural process. There is no magic or mystery to it! When you understand how your body works, and what causes the tissues in your body to fail, you will then understand what causes disease "symptoms" and how to reverse them.
You will learn that your physical body is nothing but cells bathed in fluids. You will also learn about the chemistry of these cells and the need to eat certain foods that create a high electrical and nutritive effect upon the fluids (hence, cellular regrowth). Also, learn the true nature of your lymphatic and immune systems and why they are a vital focus in detoxification.
- Learn to Cure, Not Treat!
- Deep Tissue Cleansing
- How To Use Herbs to Regenerate the Cells
- The Importance of Living Foods
- The Chemistry and Physics of Raw Foods in Natural Healing
- Regeneration of Spinal and Neurological Injuries!
- Body Language--What is Your Body Telling You?
- Advanced Levels of Detoxification and Herbal First Aid
- The Anatomy of Healing (Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual)
Cost of Course:
Registration Requires a full tuition payment and is non-refundable. If a cancellation occurs prior to April 13, 2018 you will be afforded a credit of the full tuition amount towards an herb order or any of our clinic services. Cancellations after April 13 will receive a credit of the tuition payment less a $250 deposit.
- 3 day intensive training and workshops by Dr. Robert Morse, Clinic Counselors and Health Club Trustees, 9 am to 4:30 pm daily.
- The Detox Miracle Sourcebook
- Student Handbook containing Handouts and Forms for Establishing a Practice
- Information on Your Rights as a Practitioner
- Certificate Suitable for Framing Upon Completion of Online Exam (must score 75% or higher)
- Discount on Dr. Morse’s herbal formulas to allow for resale to help grow your business (discounted pricing will only be assigned after passing exam)
Tuition does NOT include transportation, meals or accommodations. Iris photos and Iridology Reports will be available, additional charges will apply.
Level One Alumni: Come Join Us for Level Two at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center in Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Two: October 22 through 25, 2018
In Level One we learned that the body is the healer, and that energy is at the core of true healing. We unlocked the “mystery” of disease and learned the importance of consuming proper chemistry and supercharging detoxification and regeneration with tissue specific herbal formulas. Prepare to go farther, learning the highest order of healing and how to become a true healer on every level!
Now that you have completed Level One, take a journey into Iridology and Regenerative Detoxification! Learn the basics of Iridology, the ONLY way to assess the soft tissues of the body. Complete in-depth workshops on Regenerative Detoxification for advanced degenerative cases, mapping the iris to identify areas of weakness, and using that knowledge to prepare herbal protocols that will help achieve TRUE healing.
- Deepen Your Knowledge of Causative Factors, and Use it to Cure, NOT Treat!
- Advanced Regenerative Detoxification with Chronic and/or Severe Degenerative Cases
- Effectively Using Diet and Herbal Protocols with Chronic and/or Degenerative Cases
- Iridology: Learn What It Is and How to Make It Your Greatest Tool for Assessment
- Iris Mapping
- Using the Iris to Formulate Powerful Diet and Herbal Protocols
Cost of Course:
$950 (Level One Certification by Live Intensive OR DVD Series is Required)
Level One Certification is required to register for this event, and certification will be verified. If completing Level One by DVD series, your exam must be submitted AND graded (sorry, no exceptions!) in order to register. If you are not yet Level One certified, please allow adequate time for grading when submitting your exam. Exams typically take 2-4 weeks but can take much longer during high volume submission times such as the month prior to a Level Two class.
Registration Requires a full tuition payment and is non-refundable. If a cancellation occurs prior to October 5, 2018 you will be afforded a credit of the full tuition amount towards an herb order or any of our clinic services. Cancellations after October 5 will receive a credit of the tuition payment less a $250 deposit.
- 4 day intensive training and workshops by Dr. Robert Morse, Clinic Counselors and Health Club Trustees, 9 am to 4:30 pm daily
- Iridology Simplified by Dr. Bernard Jensen
- Iris Chart
- Case Materials for Protocol Workshops
Tuition does not include transportation, meals or accommodations. Iris photos and Iridology Reports will be available, additional charges will apply.
All 2018 Live Intensives will be held at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center, 75 Taylor Street, Punta Gorda FL, 33950.
Rooms are available at the Four Points Sheraton in Punta Gorda (Level One will be $109 per night, Level Two will be $129 per night). Enjoy the pool, gym, tiki bar and free bike rentals, all just a three minute walk to the Event Center. Call (941) 637-6770 and ask for the front desk/On Property Reservations to book your room(s).
Other nearby hotels include the Wyvern Inn and the Punta Gorda Waterfront. Inquire with each for rates and availability.
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW): 45 minutes/42 miles. Shuttles may be available from the Four Points Sheraton, inquire when booking accommodations.
Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport (SRQ): 1 hour 10 minutes/60 miles. No shuttle service or public transportation available to hotel, rental car will be required.
Tampa International Airport (TPA): 1 hour 45 minutes/110 miles. No shuttle service or public transportation available to hotel, rental car will be required.