Advanced Detoxification Specialist Certification--Space is Limited, Sign Up Today!
Now that you have begun your understanding of the laws of health and vitality, prepare to take your journey to the next level! Join Dr. Morse for a four day intensive where he will take you from the Path of the True Healer to BECOMING the True Healer!
In Level I we learned that the body is the healer, and that energy is at the core of true healing. We unlocked the “mystery” of disease and learned the importance of consuming proper chemistry and supercharging detoxification and regeneration with tissue specific herbal formulas. Prepare to go farther, learning the highest order of healing and how to become a true healer on every level!
- Learn the Reality of Today’s Health Issues
- Deepen Your Knowledge of Causative Factors, and Use it to Cure NOT Treat!
- Deep Tissue Cleansing and Using Herbs for Regeneration of the Cells in Advanced Cases
- Iridology: Learn What It Is and How to Make It Your Greatest Tool for Assessment
- Iris Mapping
- Using Diet and Herbal Protocols with Chronic and/or Degenerative Cases
- Using and Understanding Blood Work
- Advanced Levels of Detoxification and Herbal First Aid
- The Anatomy of Healing on ALL Levels (Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual)
Where & When:
Class will be November 2nd through November 5th, 2015 at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center in Punta Gorda, FL
Nearest Airports are Sarasota (SRQ), Tampa International (TPA), and Fort Myers (RSW)
The Four Points Sheraton in Punta Gorda is offering discounted rates to students ($89/night). Please let them know that you are attending the class when you book your room to ensure you receive the correct rates. (941) 637-6770
Class will be 9 am to 4:45 pm all four days.
Registration/Sign In will be 8:30-9:00 am, Monday November 2nd. Seating is first come, first served.
- You must be a Health Club Member
- You must be Level I certified. Please note that if you are taking Level I by DVD series, your exam must be complete and graded prior to being able to register.
- Standard Tuition: $850.00
- Couple Tuition: $1,450.00 (only one set of materials will be provided)
- Returning Students (must be Level II certified): $450.00
- Cash/Check Discount (Standard): 10% off tuition ($765.00 Standard/$1,305.00 Couple/$405.00 Returning Student) NOTE: Your entire tuition must be paid by cash/check/money order to qualify for the 10% discount. If any portion (including the deposit) is paid by credit card/PayPal, you will not be eligible to receive the discount. Please contact Shannon to make registration arrangements if paying by cash/check/money order.
A $250.00 per person is required to reserve your space, and will be deducted from your tuition cost. Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations more than 14 days prior to the start of class will be credited on a clinic consultation or herb order. Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the start of class are not eligible for credit of any kind. Tuition does not include food, transportation or accommodations.
Tuition must be paid in full no later than October 23, 2015.
- Four Day Intensive Training
- Class Handbook
- Certificate Suitable for Framing
- Eligibility to Participate in the Costa Rica Project (http://thecostaricaproject.com/)
- Eligibility to Receive Iris Photos, Reports, and/or 14 Week Protocols at Special Class Only Discounted Rates
Click here to contact Shannon. Once your Health Club Membership and Level I Certification have been verified, you will be emailed a registration form and instructions on how to pay your deposit (or full tuition if you choose) and the various payment methods available.Please note that your registration will not be complete and a spot will not be reserved until you have met the prerequisites and paid the deposit.